Since it is Thanksgiving week and Winter is approaching, a warming cocktail is in order. Get your guests out of the cold with these hot drinks created by Wendy Krispin Caterer!
Spiked Lemon Rosemary Tea
- 6 bags of tea- Strong Earl Grey or Black Tea steeped in 5 cups of water
- cup of Fernet
- ½ cup of Rosemary Simple Syrup (see recipe below)
- ½ cup Honey
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
In a 2 quart pot add all ingredients. Keep warm on low heat. Garnish with lemon slice and rosemary serve in a stemmed glass.
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cup of sugar
- 6 stems of rosemary
- 1 lemon- cut and squeezed then dropped in Syrup
In a sauce pan simmer 1 cup of water with 2 cup of sugar until sugar dissolves. Let cool.
- 4 Cups of hot strong black espresso
- 4oz Resposada Tequila
- 1.5oz Mescal
- 6 Tbl Spoons Agave (sweeten to taste)
- 6 Cinnamon sticks
- 6 whole cloves
Mix first 4 ingredients in pan or Coffee percolator to keep warm. Garnish with Cinnamon Stick and Clove. Top with Whipped Cream (optional) and serve in a stemmed glass of copper mug.